The library offers tremendous amounts of information. This guide is intended to help you locate the business resources you need to get the information you want.
In this guide...
This guide will provide you with information on:
- Search Strategies: using proper language to yield the best results
- Finding Authoritative Information: suggested databases, print resources and Internet sites for finding company information
- Evaluating Sources: understanding what to do with the information once you found it
- Citing Sources: properly using the information you find with the APA Style of Citation
- Getting Help: all the different ways the library can provide help when researching becomes overwhelming or challenging
Regular Library Hours:
Reference Desk Hours: