Library Services & Resources
- Potter Library Homepage
- Research Help Desk (Ask a Librarian)
- Circulation (Books, course reserves)
- Mobile Website
- Mobile App
- Remote access to 80+ databases
- Computer Lab open to all library users
- Wireless access entire library
- Interlibrary Loan:Article
- Interlibrary Loan:Book
- VALE Reciprical Borrowing
- Best Sellers Collection
Have questions? IM us!
The George T. Potter Library..
|This is not a comprehensive guide. However, it does provide resources that you can use to complete research projects. The criteria that will be covered in this guide includes:|
Focusing a Topic
Using strategies and tips on narrowning down a search
By using databases
By finding books in the library's collection using the Catalog
By using some quick tips
By using guides and resources in the library's collection and through databases
Getting More Help
By by asking a Librarian
We are on Facebook!
The George T. Potter Library is on Facebook! Check our page HERE.
Click on the "Like" button to stay updated on library news and events! We welcome posts, questions, comments, etc.