Hours & Contact Info
M-Th 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m.
Fri 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Sat 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Sun Noon- 2:00 a.m.
Research Help Desk (201-684-7574)
M-Th 9:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Fri 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Sat 12:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Sun 2:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Library Quick Links
Important quick links to help you with your research. Click on the for more information.
100 Level Assessment Survey
Thank you for taking our anonymous survey. It should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the survey. The results will help us improve our information literacy sessions. Please only take the survey once.
Welcome, FYS Students!
This guide includes:
- Tips & tricks on finding books and journal articles for your research assignment.
- Recommended reference books and databases.
- Examples showing how to cite books, journal articles and websites using APA Style.
- Ways to contact librarians if you need research help.
Your Research Assignment
(From Prof. Starke)
Research term paper: Both term paper options involve an annotated bibliography of journal articles and books with a literature search as the first part of the paper. It is to be a 10-page paper with references and quotations in APA style. Your bibliography should be current (dates of publication within the last 5 to 10 years).
Option #1: Choose a mindfulness technique
Option #2: Choose a behavior of yours related to health you would like to change
8. decreasing cracking of finger/ toe/ neck joints: 2 students