Welcome to the George T. Potter Library!
Image from Looking for Marshall McLuhan in Afghanistan by Rita Leistner
What Will I Learn from this Library Session?
After this session, students will be familiar with topics such as...
- Key databases to find scholarly journal articles
- Important journals in the field and where to find them
- The difference between library databases and the web
- The difference between scholarly articles and popular articles
- How to properly cite research in your work
What is Information Literacy?
Information literacy is the ability to find, access, evaluate, and use information effectively and ethically.
Check out the Information Literacy Comptency Standards for Higher Education for more information.