Welcome to the George T. Potter Library!
What Will I Learn from this Library Session?
After this session, students will be familiar with topics such as...
- Using the library's catalog to find monographs, reference works, and primary sources
- Searching in key databases to find scholarly journal articles and primary sources
- Being familiar with important journals in the field and where to find them
- Knowing the difference between library databases and the web
- Knowing the difference between scholarly articles and popular articles
- Knowing how to properly cite research in your work
Office Location: L-312
Office Hours: M-F 8:30-4:30
100 Level Assessment Survey
Thank you for taking our anonymous survey. It should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the survey. The results will help us improve our information literacy sessions. Please only take the survey once.