Welcome to the George T. Potter Library!
100-Level Assessment Survey
Thank you for taking our anonymous survey. It should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the survey. The results will help us improve our information literacy sessions. Please only take the survey once.
What Will I Learn from this Library Session?
After this session, students will be familiar with topics such as...
- Key databases to find scholarly journal articles
- Important journals in the field and where to find them
- The difference between library databases and the web
- The difference between scholarly articles and popular articles
- How to properly cite research in your work
Office Location: L-312
Office Hours: M-F 8:30-4:30