Welcome to the George T. Potter Library!
Academic libraries are a new experience for many of you. Using the resources of our library will contribute to your success in college and in the future.
This guide will:
- Introduce you to the steps in the research process
- Show you how find books
- Learn search strategies for using the catalog
- Show you how to find articles
- Learn search strategies for accessing and using databases
- Help you differentiate between scholarly and popular journal articles
- Show you how to get a book or an article from another library
- Assist you in citing your sources
- See examples for citing different sources using MLA style
- Show you how to get help
Image: https://www.google.com/; accessed 7-Nov-2016
Prof. B. Shelnutt
Archives Visit and Database session: November 7, 2016
100 Level Assessment Survey
Thank you for taking our anonymous survey that should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. The results will help us improve our information literacy sessions.
Please take the survey only once.
General Contact Information
Research Help Desk:
We are on Facebook!
The George T. Potter Library is on Facebook! Check our page HERE.
Click on the "Like" button to stay updated on library news and events! We welcome posts, questions, comments, etc.