Library Quick Links
Important quick links to help you with your research.
Regular Library Hours:
Mon.-Thurs.: 7:45 a.m.-2 a.m.
Fri.: 7:45 a.m.-7 p.m.
Sat.: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Sun.: Noon-2 a.m.
Research Help Desk Hours:
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sat.: 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
Sun.: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
100 Level Assessment Survey
Thank you for taking our anonymous survey. It should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the survey. The results will help us improve our information literacy sessions. Please only take the survey once.
What Will I Learn from this Library Session?
After this session, students will be familiar with topics in information literacy such as...
- Using the library's catalog to find books, reference works, and primary sources
- Searching in key databases to find scholarly journal articles and other types of sources
- Understanding the difference between library databases and the web
- Understanding the difference between scholarly resources and popular resources
- Knowing how to properly cite research in your work